Monday, August 18, 2008

Chatting up Priyanka Chopra

After the giving flop films like Big Brother and Love Story 2050 , Priyanka Chopra’s desperately looking forward to a hit film. Though she has big films like God Tussi Great Ho, Fashion, Dostana and Drona lined up for release in the coming days, Chamku , under the Vijyeta banner, is certainly close to her heart.

Incidentally, Priyanka’s first film was produced by Vijyeta films. “Yes, my first film was produced by Vijeyta. I got my first check by Vijyeta thus the banner is special to me. I am working with the banner all over again and I am happy about it.”

Interestingly, Dharmendra too said that he would like to see Priyanka in their forthcoming films. Priyanka has worked with Bobby in her earlier films so how was it working with him all over again. “I have done three films with Bobby and after Chamku the number will reach four. He is really a fun guy. He is very sweet and simple and has done a really great job in this film. He is playing a very complicated character and he has pulled it off quite well.”

She informs that she had a nice time working with the Deols. She enjoyed shooting at their farm house which was surrounded by hills. “The farm house itself was situated on a hill and hills surrounding belong to the Deols. It was fun shooting there and having all the farm fresh food,” she reminisces.

No comments: